NNN: We take care of the confidentiality of the user. Please understand that by using our services, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of the personally identifiable information you provide.
We are not responsible for republishing the content of this website on other websites or media without our permission.
We may ask you for certain information, including your username, real name, date of birth, address, phone number, and email address when you create an account with NNN.COM.NG or your correspondences with us. Your real name will be published publicly. Once published, it can remain published indefinitely on the site.
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers such as Google and Amazon ads, or any other advertisement, service, offer or any other event or activity not owned by NNN.COM.NG. NNN.NG will not endorse or assume any liability for such third-party sites, information, materials, products or services.
In addition, your transactions or your participation in the advertisers’ promotions provided with the Service, including the payment and delivery of the products, as well as all conditions (for example, warranties) apply only between you and the advertisers. You agree that NNN.COM.NG is not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind related to your relationship with these advertisers.
- Peace: Sen. Akwashiki donates N10m to CAN
- Army regular intake to screen 1,560 in Zamfara
- Ten takeaways from State Visit to Portugal: Two Nations and the will for strategic partnership – Garba Shehu
- 2023: NYSC advises corps members to comply with rules of elections
- I’ll provide leadership for medical community, says NMA FCT Chairmanship aspirant
- Police arrest 3 suspects for alleged rape, forceful initiation of girl into cult group
- Communiqué of the Chairperson of the African Union Commission on the Situation in Libya
- Retirement: Staff, friends of National Hospital Abuja laud outgoing CMD
- UNICEF applauds release of over 50 abducted children in Ondo
- Security consultant advises Nigerians to know their neighbours
- MSF calls for urgent humanitarian response in Borno
- World Sports Press Day 2022: Message from the President of ANOCA
- Financial experts attribute decline in living standards to high inflation rate
- UFC: Sunday Dare Congratulates Israel Adesanya on Another Successful Title Defence
- Appeal Court fixes July 5 for judgment in Abuja land dispute matter
- Hundreds of anti-coup protesters in Sudan defy security forces
- NAFDAC shuts 10 water factories in Ondo
- 2023: Group drums support for Obi, urges people to get PVC
- Taraba Govt. begins sensitisation of community to privitisation of highland tea
- Bible Society honours Awolowo-Dosumu, Maiden Alex-Ibru, others