The information and images published by NNN (“we,” “us” or “our”) on NNN.NG (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by third-party websites linked through the site or any website or feature linked in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
Short Link: https://wp.me/Pcj2iU-3fTO
- National grid: TCN confirms total system collapse
- Ugandan president, Museveni sworn in for new term
- Rugby’s global expansion increases in Africa
- Iraqi president urges end to Palestinian-Israeli tensions
- Masses critical stakeholders in my administration – Gov. Oyetola
- Eid-el-Fitr: Fire Service CG cautions Nigerians on fire safety measures
- Fears of ‘full-scale war’ between Israel, Palestinians as deaths rise
- Riot Games MENA breaks cultural barriers to unite gamers with the launch of Anta Al Batal, a new musical beat for VALORANT
- Eid-el-Fitr: Police deploys 4,144 personnel in Kano State