Zulum constitutes 16-member committee for 2022 Hajj operations
NNN: Gov. Babagana Zulum of Borno has constituted a 16-member committee for this year’s Hajj operations.
This is contained in a statement issued on Monday in Maiduguri by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Religious Affairs, Alhaji Hassan Abdullahi.
According to Abdullahi, the state Deputy Governor, Alhaji Umar Kadafur, will serve as Chairman of the committee, with the Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state, Alhaji Ali Dalori, as Vice- Chairman.
Other members include: Alhaji Haruna Kukawa, Alhaji Kaka Shehu-Lawan, Hajiya Inna Galadima, Alhaji Ali Kaka-Umar, Alhaji Aji Kolo-Gujja, Dr Shettima Kullima and Alhaji Mohammed Umar.
The remaining members are: Sheikh Tijani Umara, Sheikh Abubakar Kachalla, Sheikh Khalifah Banki, Sheikh Gambo Kyari, Sheikh Baba Bunu-Bukar, Sheikh Muhammad Salafi and Sheikh Ibrahim Bama.
- 120 correctional centre inmates in Enugu gain admission into National Open University
- We’ll ensure changes in DisCos don’t disrupt service – FG
- Research: CSO tasks Kwara Govt on budget spendings
- Buhari salutes Army on 2022 NADCEL
- NMet predicts 3-day cloudiness, sunshine from Thursday
- Eid-el-Kabir: FRSC begins enlightenment campaign for motorists in Kano
- Barkindo’s death: NOG organisers call off 2022 dinner/award night
- Gov. Bagudu approves N52.9m for Kebbi boarding schools to celebrate sallah
- Nigerian petroleum industry holds night of tributes for Barkindo
- Our governorship candidate yet to announce running mate – Lagos PDP
- NSCDC urges newly recruited officers to maintain discipline, commitment
- Nigeria requires over 350m trees yearly to check deforestation – NCF
- FEMA, JICA empower IDPs in Abuja
- 2023: Group tasks INEC on peaceful, fair polls
- Influencer urges youths to maximise social media for wealth creation
- NOA expresses readiness to partner with CSOs, others on vote-buying
- Plateau APC Guber Candidate picks Butmang as running mate
- UK wants improved implementation of disability laws in Nigeria
- Running mate: PDP group faults voting by screening committee
- Gov. Fintiri commiserates with Barkindo family