10th Youth Development Webinar Program 2022 “Building Youth Resilience: Transition to Green Economy and Beyond”
NNN: The Islamic Development Bank Group (www.IsDB.org), in association with Chemonics Egypt Consultants, will conduct a hybrid training entitled “Youth Skills for a Green Economy and a Green Entrepreneur”.
The first part of the training, which will take place on May 22 and 23 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., is virtual and will focus on the Green Economy and the Greenpreneurial process.
This will be followed by the second part, which will be face-to-face in Cairo, Egypt, on May 24 and 25 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Cairo time) and will deal with the development of green business models.
The training will support young people through the acquisition of knowledge and the development of skills that are needed to support a green and sustainable economy.
It will take place over 4 days and will discuss the following topics:
Day 1: The Green Economy and the Green Entrepreneurial Process: Challenges and Opportunities of Starting a Green Economy Business in MENA Day 2: Fireside Chat with Leading Green Economy Entrepreneurs in MENA Days 3 and 4: Market-Focused Ideation: develop your Model your business and test it profitably
The training will develop the foundational skills and knowledge needed to support the transition to the green economy and help participants engage and make connections with like-minded youth in a supportive environment to foster innovative green entrepreneurship. In addition, it will increase the youth’s understanding of green entrepreneurship and empower them to adopt the business ideas for sustainable green businesses.
- Enugu govt. appoints Ihuoma Eze, acting coordinator of APPEALS World Bank project
- Roadmap for new NNPC hinges on PIA – Okadigbo
- Sallah: Presidency condemn attack on President Buhari’s advance team in Katsina
- My alleged suspension over alleged financial impropriety a huge joke-PDP chairman
- We must appreciate our history to develop as a nation – History Teacher
- Bandits burn down 2 health centres, shut 69 others in Katsina— official
- Police confirm killing of area commander by bandits in Katsina
- UN chief welcomes ECOWAS resolutions on Mali, commends Goodluck Jonathan
- NAOWA gifts food items, medicine, others to widows of fallen soldiers in Imo
- PDP’ll participate in Ebonyi July LG polls- Party Chairman
- Breaking: Sporadic gunshots, bomb blast heard near Kuje Prison
- Gunmen kill police inspector, abduct Chinese national in Kwara
- Gender-based, income inequalities fuelling teen pregnancies in developing countries – UNFPA
- My removal did not follow due process, says Sacked Abia LG boss
- NADCEL: Army Chief, Yahaya, bags chieftaincy title in Imo
- Don calls for inter-agency collaboration to tackle insecurity
- PVCs: Group sensitises FCT women
- Army inaugurates classroom blocks, science laboratory in Imo
- Naira falls again to dollar at Investors, Exporters window
- COVID-19 vaccine trains immune system to create antibodies, says NPHCDA Boss