The minister said so on Tuesday when he appeared on a Continental TV telephone show, “This Morning”, monitored by the Nigeria News Agency.
NAN reports that, in an exclusive interview with a national newspaper, published on Monday, the governor alleged that the minister dehumanized him during the campaign and other preparations for the 2019 governorship and other elections in the state. .
Mr. AbdulRazaq also alleged that the minister did not hand over about 100 million naira raised for the election campaign.
Responding to a question from the program’s anchor on the allegations and the crisis of the All Progressive Congress in the state, the minister said “as soon as possible” that he would give his answer.
“I read the article and also read the response from some people.
“I believe that the issues of national importance that I have come here to discuss are more important than the personal disagreement between me and the governor.
“At the appropriate time and forum, I will respond to false allegations,” he said.
The minister also declined to answer questions about parallel congresses organized by the APC in some states.
According to him, party officials appointed or elected as spokespersons and other leaders are better placed to answer such questions.
“As a federal minister, I am not supposed to be partisan in the performance of my duties, whether on intra-party or inter-party issues,” he said.
NAN reports that the minister was on the agenda specifically to discuss national security and other related issues.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3D8h
- Ethiopia PM Abiy says military will ‘destroy’ Tigray rebels
- South Africa ‘punished’ for detecting Omicron Covid variant
- Police fire tear gas at anti-government protesters in Burkina
- Algerians vote in local polls to seal post-Bouteflika ‘change’
- Dutch say 61 Covid positive on flights from South Africa
- Two dead as powerful storm batters UK
- UAE says 100% of population received one Covid jab
- Three killed in Solomon Islands unrest
- Australia bans southern Africa flights over virus concerns
- Trudeau tours flood-ravaged western Canada
- NGO tracks N1.2bn constituency projects in Kaduna
- Focus, sacrifice key to Nigeria’s industrialisation- ZEETIN boss
- Biden says likely to speak to Russian, Ukrainian leaders
- President Infantino reiterates FIFA’s commitment to African football
- Canada bans travel from seven African countries over new Covid strain