By Ekemini Ladejobi
Lilian Afegbai, a Nollywood actress and former Big Brother Naija housemate, says her relationship is off the social media to prevent unsolicited advice from strangers.
She explained that it was safer for her to keep her relationship private despite fans’ curiosity about what goes on in her life.
The screen diva said she wants a situation where her relationship drama can be settled privately without people interfering and making it hard to reconcile.
Lilian wrote on her instagram:
“The beauty of keeping my relationship private is, when we fight na two of us know say we dey fight, when we settle na still two of us know. It’s normal, but when too many people are involved, it makes it harder to even reconcile…’’
Lilian who is also a movie producer, won the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards for Indigenous movie of the Year for her production debut “Bound” in 2018. (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3zen
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (May 11, 2021)
- UK seeks tariff exemption on solar equipment
- The newest TECNO CAMON 17 Pro has raised the bar for selfie smartphones, allowing users to express themselves creatively in their own way
- “About a Boy” the winner of the Nollywoodweek Film Festival 2021
- Energy Capital & Power Confirms High Level Sponsors for South Sudan Oil & Power 2021 Event
- APC Edo felicitates with Muslims on Eid-el Fitri
- Eid el-Fitr: A time to renew Nigeria’s pact with destiny – PDP
- Southern Senators’ Forum lauds governors on security steps
- Kogi registers indigent households impacted by COVID-19