reports that “National Dog Making Day” is held every October 22 to give all dogs the best day of their lives.
The different types of dogs include the German Shepherd, Boer Boel, Lhasa Apso, Rottweiler, Basenji, Bulldog, and Golden Retriever.
The others are the Poodle, Shih Tzu, Pug, English Mastiff, Border Collie, English Cocker Spaniel, Pomeranian, Australian Cattle, Burrier, and Boston Terrier.
Ms Dorcas Ekurisong, a dog owner, said that every year she spends a day with her dog to take care of the animal and show it love.
According to Ekurisong, this is because the dog generally helps him feel calm and relaxed, reducing stress and increasing happiness.
Mr Paul Etim, another owner and dog lover, said the animal makes excellent service companions when properly trained, especially for people with disabilities.
Etim noted that a dog could be trained to provide medication, relieve a stressful situation for humans, and even detect an impending epileptic seizure.
In addition, Mr. Emmanuel Attah, a hunter, said that due to the increase in smell, sight and hearing of dogs, they were intelligent creatures loyal to their hosts.
“Dogs sense body language, human emotions and feelings; and that paves the way for an unbreakable bond, ”said Attah.
Another dog lover, Mr. Emmanuel Asuquo, said the animal deserves his owners to give him the best day because their roles cannot be overstated.
“There are so many things you can do with your dogs; whether a person takes a trip to the park, works out, plays, runs, or just watches them chew on a toy. It’s all fun, for both of you, ”Asuquo said.
However, experts added that the day not only encourages visits to shelters, but also a reminder for animal lovers around the world to adopt instead of buying a new pet.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3DnI
- Production of battery materials in the Democratic Republic of the Congo could reduce supply chain emissions and add value to the country’s cobalt
- The Ecobank Group obtains a line of credit of 100 million euros from the European Investment Bank to finance SMEs
- Huawei CloudCampus revolutionizes network management on campuses around the world
- Huawei: Fastest Growing Leader in Gartner’s 2021 Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage
- The oil and natural gas industry supports the CEMAC Business Energy Forum in Congo, Brazzaville
- The draw for the FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2021 ™ will take place on 29 November
- During the latest edition of the IATF in Durban, South Africa, the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC) organized two side events, under the AATB program, to share its vision and programs aimed at accelerating trade across the African continent.
- 27 ships unload petroleum products and other items in the ports of Lagos – NPA
- Nuclear talks with Iran ended ‘inconclusively’, says IAEA chief
- Nigeria Air will take off in April 2022, says Sirika
- Senate gets into leadership crisis at NIEPA
- Technip Energies Senegal National Director Confirmed as Keynote Speaker at MSGBC Oil, Gas & Power 2021 Conference and Exhibition
- Apple sues Israeli spyware maker for targeting its users
- UN special envoy for Yemen Hans Grundberg concludes his visit to Cairo
- Drought threatens millions in Somalia as government declares state of emergency