By Ekemini Ladejobi
Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, says his 40-year-old marriage to Diane has not been easy and `still dey leak’ (having challenges).
Charly Boy, who took to his instagram to give an insight into his marriage, said that every marriage has its issues.
The veteran musician and activist said he and his wife have agreed never to give up on each other.
Charly Boy said further that “marriage is management” and not “everyone will get married”.
Below are some of the extracts:
“Some people think say marriage na moimoi. How dem fit know say no be everybody God create go marry.
“I don swim many rivers for dis my 40-sometin years marriage.
“Don’t for one minute think our marriage is made in heaven. It has been through Hell many times over, we still dey patch am, e still dey leak.
“We have our issues, problems and challenges (never for public consumption). We disagree on many things smtimes.
“The ONLY Thing we basically Agree on, is never to give up on each other.
“We both go die here I think. Biko enjoy ur weekend for marriage is management.
“May God bless your Union, too.’’ (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3zeb
- Again FCTA cancels Eid-il-Fitr public prayer – NEWS AGENCY OF NIGERIA
- COVID-19: FG imposes midnight curfew, reintroduces ban on mass gathering
- Stolen artifacts: Oba of Benin disowns impostors
- C/River to deploy drones for medical supplies – Ayade
- Karate Federation to attend Olympic qualifiers in Paris
- Maiden Davnotch Tennis Championship attracts 300 athletes
- Fans react as Davido ‘spanks’ daughter, Hailey for twerking
- Eid-el-Fitr: FRSC deploys 1,820 personnel in Kano State
- Ramadan: Tambuwal urges Islamic scholars to continue praying for Nigeria, Buhari