By Oluwatope Lawanson
NAN reports that a viral video of images depicting the CPA leader’s face on bags of rice was recently released on some social media platforms.
“We have seen images circulating of bags of rice representing Asiwaju’s face being distributed in some areas of the north,” Tinubu said.
The former governor of Lagos said he was not responsible for this initiative.
However, he praised the efforts of the various groups for their benevolence.
“I am not responsible for this initiative but I salute the efforts of the various groups of volunteers responsible for this benevolent act of charity and love for one another, especially in this holy month of Ramadan”. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yRa
- JUSUN urges FG to deduct Judiciary funds from May FAAC
- Eid-el-Fitr: APC urges Nigerians to pray for country’s leaders, peace, unity
- WHO panel urges bold overhaul of pandemic prevention measures
- $540bn remittance flow reaches low-and-middle-income countries in 2020- WB
- Arsenal dent Chelsea’s Champions League push
- Kalu salutes Ekweremadu at 59
- NECO: 115 inmates credit English, Maths in Enugu
- Infinix Releases Award Winning NOTE 10 Pro Series Powerful Performance. Iconic design
- Eid-el-fitr: Yahaya Bello calls for national integration