By Oluwatope Lawanson
NAN reports that a viral video of images depicting the CPA leader’s face on bags of rice was recently released on some social media platforms.
“We have seen images circulating of bags of rice representing Asiwaju’s face being distributed in some areas of the north,” Tinubu said.
The former governor of Lagos said he was not responsible for this initiative.
However, he praised the efforts of the various groups for their benevolence.
“I am not responsible for this initiative but I salute the efforts of the various groups of volunteers responsible for this benevolent act of charity and love for one another, especially in this holy month of Ramadan”. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yRa
- Group advocates appointment of career civil servants as Permanent Secretaries
- FG to conclude Nigeria@60 celebration with special awards in September — Official
- Children now more interested in entertainment than reading – Akpokeneme
- ECOWAS Court women’s forum share food items to indigents in FCT
- Again FCTA cancels Eid-il-Fitr public prayer
- COVID-19: FG imposes midnight curfew, reintroduces ban on mass gathering
- Stolen artifacts: Oba of Benin disowns impostors
- C/River to deploy drones for medical supplies – Ayade
- Karate Federation to attend Olympic qualifiers in Paris