DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, August 31, 2021/APO Group/ —
Vertiv (NYSE: VRT) (https://bit.ly/3t42UqO), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, announced a distribution agreement with Ingram Micro, the global technology and supply chain services leader.
With this announcement, Ingram Micro has access to Vertiv’s enhanced suite of edge-ready products (https://bit.ly/3mNMEco) and award-winning Vertiv Partner Programme (VPP) (https://bit.ly/2YbbLvo), and is now the gateway to Vertiv’s comprehensive portfolio of IT technologies and services, including Geist™ rack power distribution units (rPDU), Liebert® uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), Liebert® rack cooling systems, and dedicated software and services for partners and customers in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria. This distribution agreement will enable customers improved access to industry-leading support solutions during a time when digitalization, 5G, IoT and other trends are driving growth from enterprise data centers to the network edge.
Dr. Ali Baghdadi, SVP & Chief Executive Ingram Micro META Region; and EMEA Cyber Security commented, “We are very pleased to start the distribution of Vertiv solutions. As companies and industries of all sizes are actively increasing investments in data centers and cloud computing, there is a simultaneous demand for new data centers and a massive opportunity to be more reliable, and efficient. Vertiv is a global provider of critical digital infrastructure offering a wide range of solutions, programs and services to support the important needs of infrastructure that will make it easier for data center operators to create more valuable and sustainable operations.”
“The extension of the alliance with Ingram Micro into MENA is very exciting, building on the strong relationship in region,” said Pierre Havenga, Managing Director of Vertiv in Middle East and Africa. “Jointly, we can provide state of the art technology and solutions to customers across multiple verticals to ensure the demand for data management is met at the highest standard, from basic rack solutions to edge solutions.”
To learn more about digitalization, edge computing and market opportunities for channel partners, register to Vertiv’s latest webcast series (https://bit.ly/3mJZzf9).
For further information about joining the Vertiv Partner Program, visit www.Vertiv.com/VPP_EN.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3BSJ
- Eastern African Standby Force (EASF) Director pays courtesy call on Principal Secretary for Foreign Affairs
- All proceedings concerning Mali and Guinea suspended: an obstruction of justice for victims of human rights violations
- Uganda ready to implement new secondary curriculum
- Tigray conflict: UN experts call for urgent action to stop violence against women
- N4.4trn debt: Some prominent Nigerians delaying AMCON’s recovery effort, Senate raises alarm
- IMF Staff Reaches Staff-Level Agreement on an Extended Credit Facility Arrangement with Zambia
- Discrimination of people with disability: Envoy calls for policy review
- Man allegedly steals Domino Pizza’s delivery motorcycle
- Absence of Evans’ counsel stalls trial
- ‘Lady of the house’ Maxwell controlled Epstein mansion: ex-employee
- NPA expects 20 ships with petroleum products, others at Lagos ports
- Minister Thoko Didiza welcomes opening of 100% black-owned winery by children of farm labourers
- Sweden and UN Agencies launch multi-year project to strengthen food and nutrition security in Mali
- On the International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- DNG Energy ushers in a new era for South African energy sector with the commercial launch of liquefied natural gas products