The Union of OIC News Agencies (UNA) and the Islamic Society for Private Sector Development (SID) through THIQAH (IDB Group Business Forum) signed a Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC ) on achieving common goals to facilitate cooperation and enhance integration between the two parties.
The agreement aims to lay the foundations for cooperation between the two parties in the field of media and media coverage of the activities and initiatives of the private sector entities of the IDB Group, as well as coordination with news agencies. countries of OIC countries to publish news and ensure media coverage in the three official languages (Arabic, English and French).
It also aims to exchange information and consultations in the areas of joint action, coordinate related activities and events and cooperate in the organization of workshops, training sessions and specialized media forums.
The MoC further provides for the transfer of knowledge and information and the exchange of experiences between the two parties, where THIQAH (a function managed by the ICD, delegated by the IDB group) will provide the Union with various reports and studies prepared by the IDB group. Sector entities on their activities. In turn, the Union will prepare reports and reports based on the content and materials provided by THIQAH.
Mr. Sejiny welcomed the establishment of this strategic partnership with the Union and the strengthening of cooperation in the field of media and media coverage, which will help to publicize the activities and services of the BID group and to promote trade, investment and insurance in member countries.
For his part, Mr. Al-Qarni stressed that the MoC contributes to laying the foundations for cooperation between the two parties in the fields of media, improving the developmental and economic skills of media professionals, media coverage. of IDB activities and initiatives. Group of private sector entities. He added that the agreement also helps to forge cooperation in producing media reports and content that inform development activities in OIC countries.
The two institutions also agreed to assess the progress made in achieving the overall objective of the MoC and to examine ways to effectively and efficiently implement its provisions, in order to harness the capacities of both parties to the process. private sector service in the Member States.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yad
- New report highlights impact of COVID-19 on African trade finance
- Association calls for increased funding for cashew producers to boost production
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 update (April 19, 2021)
- UNICAL, C / River collaborate in capacity building, infrastructure development
- 905m COVID-19 shots administered worldwide – Report
- Uzuakoli police station attack barbaric, says Orji Kalu
- Nigerian Customs Service Generates Q1 Q1 Turnover of N466.1 Billion
- Qhubeka ASSOS faces Flèche Wallonne and the famous Mur de Huy
- TECNO mobile launches the next generation Spark 7P for Gen Z with cutting-edge innovations