Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have been handed a tough draw on their return to the competition, with Turkey’s Istanbul Basaksehir the final side in their group.
Liverpool also face a difficult task, with Dutch champions Ajax and last season’s quarter-finalists Atalanta joining them in Group D along with Midtjylland.
Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City, beaten in last season’s quarter-finals, have been drawn against FC Porto, Olympiakos and Marseille.
Chelsea will play Europa League winners Sevilla, Russian side Krosnodor and Rennes in Group E.
The opening Champions League group fixtures will take place on Oct. 20 and Oct. 21, with the scheduling set to be confirmed on Friday.
The 2021 Champions League final is due to be held at the Ataturk Stadium in Istanbul on May 29.
Group A: Bayern, Atletico Madrid, Red Bull Salzburg, Lokomotiv Moscow
Group B: Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Inter Milan, Borussia Monchengladbach
Group C: Porto, Manchester City, Olympiakos, Marseille
Group D: Liverpool, Ajax, Atalanta, Midtjylland
Group E: Sevilla, Chelsea, Krasnodar, Rennes
Group F: Zenit St Petersburg, Borussia Dortmund, Lazio, Club Brugge
Group G: Juventus, Barcelona, Dynamo Kiev, Ferencvaros
Group H: Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, RB Leipzig, Istanbul Basaksehir.
Edited By: Peter Ejiofor)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3uTc
- Eid -el-Fitr: Gov. Ganduje frees 123 prison inmates
- Coronavirus – Malawi: Daily update of information on COVID-19 (May 13, 2021)
- World Bank to construct 13.16km Lagos farm roads
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 cases reported in Ethiopia (May 13, 2021)
- Eid el-fitri: Cleric preaches unity, tolerance to check ethnicity
- Cargo Airport project ‘ll increase economic fortunes of Anambra- ONICCIMA
- FIFA World Report: Give Every Talent a Chance
- Diaspora voting critical to effective participation in governance – council
- Visit Rwanda and RwandAir join the Basketball Africa League as official partners