Tunisian Health Ministry on Monday night reported 1,795 new COVID-19 cases, raising the total number of infections to 181,885.
The death toll from the virus rose by 58 to 5,750 in the North African country, it said in a statement.
The number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients reached 1,925 and the total number of recoveries reached 131,019 in the country, it said.
- Innovative Smart Bag Redefines Menstruation Management for Refugee Girls in Uganda
- UNMISS helps restore calm and stability after recent violence in Koch
- Football progress in schools tops Benin’s agenda
- WHO launches first Mass Loss Management (MCM) training in Addis Ababa
- Coronavirus – Ghana: COVID-19 patients on admission receive WHO dignity kits
- Coronavirus: Côte d’Ivoire becomes the second African country and the first French-speaking country to receive doses of vaccine via the COVAX Facility
- UNHCR requests $ 164 million for displaced Central Africans
- Coronavirus – Uganda: COVID-19 update (February 25, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 update (February 25, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Malawi: COVID-19 update (February 25, 2021)