By Hussaina Yakubu
Kaduna, Jan. 18, 2019 (NNN) Traders that thronged the Ahmadu Bello Stadium, Kaduna are making brisk sales as the multitude of APC supporters await the arrival of President Muhammadu Buhari for the flag off of his presidential campaign in Kaduna State.
Some of the traders said they have recorded fantastic sales even as the stadium becomes overwhelmingly filled by Buhari supporters.
One of the traders, Kabir Danladi told NNN that he exhausted his stock of water, soft drinks and snacks by 11am and had to send for more.
“I have sold snacks, water and drinks of over 30,000 naira already. I have sent my boys to purchase more as the demand is very high”.
On her part, Mrs Juliet Musa, a food vendor said, ” I made sales of food about four times more than what I used to. By 12 noon I had to call my people to help me with the cooking. I wish Baba Buhari success and hopes that he returns as the next President”.
Another trader, Ibrahim Abbas, said his stock of shoes was also exhausted, adding that he had sold shoes of about N100, 000 since displaying his wares at about 7am.
“It’s a wonderful Friday for me, and I pray that the rally will end peacefully and full of success.”
NNN reports that APC supporters inside the jam packed stadium are being treated to various musical performances by artists drawn from across the North. (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-2jzO
- 16,000 jobs’ll be created when National Theatre’s renovation is completed – Official
- Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro, ex-CDS dies at 80 Death
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 12, 2021)
- New board will run the National Theatre after renovations – GM
- Ogun Govt. restates commitment to quality health care
- Eid-el-Fitr: Ganduje urges Muslims to pray for peace
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 12, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Orji Kalu advocates national cohesion
- Expert wants greater investment in food security