LAGOS, Nigeria, February 26, 2021 – / African Media Agency (AMA) / – Nigerian Women in Public Relations has announced the date of the first edition of its annual Experience Public Relations conference. The founder of the independent social impact organization, Tolulope Olorundero, revealed this during the press conference prior to the event that took place last Monday:
“We have now completed plans to host the first edition of our annual Experience Public Relations conference, which will be held on March 6, 2021 at 11 am WAT. Given the sometimes intangible nature of the profession, we believe that one of the most important ways for the public and business leaders to understand and appreciate public relations is to provide an immersive experience. So, from our speaker selection process to full program design and public engagement, we want people to experience what public relations is and how its principles can be used to create a change in perception. “
The event will feature notable Nigerian PR professionals, including Omotola Oyebanjo, Director of Communications and Corporate Affairs, Africa and the Middle East.
– Upfield, Efeturi Doghudje – Head of Marketing and Corporate Communications – VFD Group Plc, Martha Okpeke, Associate Director, Mediacraft Associates and Chineze Amanfo, Head of Public Relations – 9Mobile. Other panel members who will speak about their first-hand experience of the impact of public relations on their businesses are Laide Agboola, co-founder and CEO of Purple Group, and Adetayo Bamiduro, co-founder and CEO of MAX.ng.
The event is designed to provide participants with a memorable experience that organizers say participants will be able to replicate in their organizations and for clients. The highlight of the Experience Public Relations conference will be the launch of the Experiment Public Relations book. The book Public Relations Experiences is a collection of essays by 12 Nigerian public relations professionals practicing around the world. They share their experience from discovering the profession, working through the ranks to leading global public relations teams.
“We call it the ‘turning the page’ book. These 12 women share practical steps, ideas and processes that any public relations professional can emulate to achieve success in the profession. There are stories from entry-level professionals with a year of public relations experience to very senior women with more than two decades of experience. It is our attempt to demystify public relations and educate the public on its importance, give birth to a new generation, and mentor women who may be experiencing challenges at work, ”says Tolulope Olorundero, founder of Nigerian Women in Public Relations. .
Nigerian Women in PR, established in 2019, is an independent social impact organization created to build a strong network of practicing and aspiring female public relations professionals of Nigerian descent. Its goal is to support, inspire and empower these professionals while improving access to career advancement opportunities. With its strong programs including # PRin30Seconds, Campus Students’ Summit and #ThrivethruPR, the organization is determined to support professional women in obtaining and retaining a seat at the table where powerful decisions are made.
Date: March 6, 2021 Time: 11 am WAT registration link: www.bit.ly/ExperiencePR
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone numbers: +2349022496806, +2348024452344
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3y7e
- Egbe-Idimu community unveils N250m trust fund
- 67,500 pregnant women will receive nutritional supplements in Kaduna
- The FG will sanction those who violate the rules on expatriate quotas – Minister
- Lagos inaugurates a 5-year agricultural roadmap
- Traditional leader urges Nigerians to take COVID-19 vaccine
- The FG appoints the boards of directors, the heads of certain educational agencies
- WHO and the International Organization of la Francophonie (OIF) sign a memorandum of understanding to strengthen access to health care in French-speaking countries
- The Minister ensures the implementation of the law on the FCT public service commission
- #ImagineCircularity: The circular transformation will not be broadcast live