Tinubu: Nigerians will reap abundant dividends of democracy — APC candidate
NNN: Alhaji Nasiru Shehu-Bodinga, an APC House of Representatives for – Federal Constituency in Sokoto State, says Nigerians will reap abundant dividends of democracy, if Sen. Bola Tinubu is elected as President in 2023.
“If the APC presidential flag-bearer emerges as President Muhammadu Buhari’s successor, he will live above board.
“Tinubu will certainly sustain and consolidate the tangible myriad of achievements of Buhari and even surpass him,” Shehu-Bodinga told the News Agency of Nigeria on Thursday in Abuja.
According to the candidate, Tinubu is “an achiever, trail blazer, bridge builder and a patriot.
“He massively transformed Lagos State as its two-term governor and he was very active and committed as a former Senator.”
The candidate, therefore urged Nigerians irrespective of any religious, political and ethnic backgrounds, should massively vote Tinubu in 2023.
“This is because, he will be a president for all Nigerians and his penchant for even national development is unparalleled,”Sheuhu-Bodinga said.
On the 2022 Democracy Day, the candidate said that democracy had fared well in the last 23 years, in spite of some glaring formidable odds.
“Democracy remains the best form of government, and it has trudged on in Nigeria and this should be sustained.”
Shehu-Bodinga urged Nigerians who are yet to get their PVCs to do so, saying, “it is the best weapon to use in democracy and nobody should disenfranchise himself or herself.” ( NAN)
- CAF Champions League now to be played over two legs
- CAF moves 2023 AFCON to January and February 2024
- African Super League to kick off August 2023, CAF says
- Kwara United revive continental competition ticket chase by whipping Nasarawa United
- NPFL: Wikki Tourists FC spank former champions Akwa United
- First WAFCON match win for Senegal after spanking Uganda’s Crested Cranes
- Delta APC guber Campaign Organisation lauds INEC on CVR extension
- Adesanya outpoints Cannonier to retain UFC middleweight title
- Presidential Amnesty Programme revokes training contract for ex-agitators
- Nigeria’s unity more important than religious, ethnic inclinations – Army chaplain
- GOC urges troops not to be distracted by operational hardships
- Posters: Kwara agency warns against abuse of billboards
- AbdulRazaq congratulates Offa-born law scholar on professorial rank
- Police arrest suspected fake officer in Ebonyi
- Shots fired in Copenhagen mall, several victims, one arrest
- Match Day 36 results in 2021/2022 NPFL
- Health: AbdulRazaq approves recruitment of 197 medical personnel in Kwara
- Ram dealers bemoan low patronage as prices soar in Benin
- Customs Onne Port command generates N115.26bn in H1
- Lagos reiterates commitment to providing enabling environment for MSMEs