Queensland Police released dramatic footage of the moment a farm vehicle ploughed into a motorbike store’s window early Friday morning in Ipswich, west of Brisbane.
According to police, the driver then got out of the cabin and attached two motorbikes to a boom on the front of the vehicle before driving off.
But as the tractor attempted to flee police vehicles, the boom and the two bikes were dropped onto the road.
The tractor then hurtled along roads and damaged fences before crashing through a gate onto a rail line while police followed.
Trains were stopped as the vehicle fled along the railway, cut through bushland and backyards before eventually sliding into a tree.
The man then ran away but was tracked and arrested by police in the long grass of a creek.
The 41-year-old was charged with several offences, including the dangerous operation of a motor vehicle and evading police.
No one was injured in the incident.
Source Credit: TheGuardian
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3D2U
- US Fashion designer Virgil Abloh, 41, dies of cancer
- FCT badminton club hosts maiden championship in Kubwa
- World Bank, El-Rufai applaud Kyari, as NNPC intensifies petroleum sector reform
- WHO Stands with African Nations and Calls for Borders to Remain Open
- NDLEA intercepts 12,385kg “Loud” marijuana in Lagos
- Incorporate recommendations into teaching curriculum to take Art Schools forward — Rector YABATECH
- “1115 C of O’s Yet to Be Collected by Applicants” – Oyo Govt
- CAC deploys e-Platform for registration of LLPs coy
- NSE, COREN commends Gov. Abiodun On Infrastructural Development
- UK to enforce new Covid rules from Tuesday
- Tens of thousands protest Austria compulsory vaccination
- French minister flies to Caribbean islands after mooting autonomy
- James Bond fan Fiala named Czech prime minister
- Buhari charges agric varsities to bridge food insecurity gap
- NIPC partners Isreali Embassy on i-FAIR 2021/22