The 55th edition of the Amstel Gold Race is expected to be a one-time edition of the race with a revised route, due to Covid-19 restrictions, consisting of a 16.9 km lap around Valkenburg which will be run 12 times before a last 15.9 km circuit brings the race to a close, for a total of 216 km.
The climbs of Geulhemmerberg, Bemmelberg and Cauberg will feature on each lap, only the Cauberg being bypassed in the last lap. The championship style race will ensure that Sunday is a wear race.
The Qhubeka ASSOS team (www.TeamQhubeka.com) will look to Simon Clarke to lead our charge, with Michael Gogl also being a protected pilot. Sander Armee, Sean Bennett, Sergio Henao, Bert-Jan Lindeman and Robert Power will complete our roster.
Thanks to the U17 boys WV De Jonge Renner for announcing our Amstel Gold Race line-up (https://bit.ly/3mQmUdk)!
“I have fond memories of the roads that make up this year’s Amstel Gold Race circuit. The course is quite similar to the 2012 UCI World Championships, in which I participated as a first year professional. It has been a special moment in my career and these memories make me excited to go back and travel the same roads. “
“As the circuit is similar to that of a world championship course, you can be sure that it is a very trying course where only the strongest riders can have a chance to win. We think we have such a pilot, so we’re all going there. position Simon Clarke in the lead, fight for victory. “
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yRL
- WHO panel urges bold overhaul of pandemic prevention measures
- $540bn remittance flow reaches low-and-middle-income countries in 2020- WB
- Arsenal dent Chelsea’s Champions League push
- Kalu salutes Ekweremadu at 59
- NECO: 115 inmates credit English, Maths in Enugu
- Infinix Releases Award Winning NOTE 10 Pro Series Powerful Performance. Iconic design
- Eid-el-fitr: Yahaya Bello calls for national integration
- Eid el-Fitr; Atiku wants Nigerians reflect on peace, unity
- Osinbajo graces Museveni’s inauguration in Kampala