By Funmilayo Adeyemi
President Muhammadu Buhari approved the appointments of people to key institutions in the education sector.
Mr. Ben Goong, director of press and public relations at the ministry, said so in a statement made available to journalists in Abuja on Wednesday.
He listed the appointments as follows: Prof. John Enaohwo as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE) and Prof. Abdullahi Abba as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo, Bénoué.
Professor Idris Bugaje was appointed Executive Secretary of the National Council for Technical Education (NBTE), Kaduna, Dr Benjamin Abakpa as Executive Secretary of the National Commission for Upper Secondary Education (NSSEC), Abuja and Professor Paulinus Okwelle, as Executive Director Secretary, National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE) Abuja.
The list also includes Professor Ibrahim Muhammad as Director, Nigerian Arabic Language Village, Ngala, Borno, and Ms Hajo Sani as Ambassador and Permanent Delegate of Nigeria to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. culture (UNESCO).
He added that all appointments would take effect from March 16. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yOQ
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 11, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Gov. Bello urges Nigerians to keep faith with government
- The Significance And Lessons From Ramadan
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 daily update (May 11, 2021)
- Coronavirus – South Africa: COVID-19 Statistics in South Africa (May 11, 2021)
- Netflix acquires Mekwunye’s film “One Lagos Night”
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (May 11, 2021)
- UK seeks tariff exemption on solar equipment
- The newest TECNO CAMON 17 Pro has raised the bar for selfie smartphones, allowing users to express themselves creatively in their own way