The Qhubeka ASSOS team (www.TeamQhubeka.com), the only UCI registered WorldTour cycling team in Africa, is pleased to announce that AFEX will be partnering with the team as their official global FX partner.
AFEX is a leader in global payments and risk management and joins the growing portfolio of premium brands that support the Qhubeka ASSOS team in its aspirations at the top of cycling.
“AFEX is deeply committed to sport around the world and the team’s charitable mission to support the manufacture and distribution of bicycles in Africa is an inspiration. We are proud to expand our lineup in the sport in this way, especially in tough times. We hope to achieve great things together. ”
The Qhubeka ASSOS team competes in approximately 70 races around the world spanning 270 racing days, including the Tour de France, the Giro d’Italia and the Vuelta a Espana along with the five monuments of cycling, major one-day races and in stages.
Douglas Ryder, Founder and Director of Team Qhubeka ASSOS said: “Having AFEX linked with us and potentially our partner network is fantastic. Its personalized service, dedicated account management, and global presence truly help companies navigate safely through increased uncertainty and volatility in global markets.
“We share beliefs about creating positive change through sport and the inherent power it has to do good; and we hope to do it together. “
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3xWW
- Coronavirus – Zambia: COVID-19 update (April 17, 2021)
- Video: Review of the activities of the NNPC from April 12 to April 18, 2021
- 10,000 blind to get free electronic canes
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 update (April 17, 2021)
- Road users hail FG’s road projects in the South West
- Coronavirus – Zimbabwe: COVID-19 update (April 17, 2021)
- Lecturer of ECOWAS, Tunis receives a doctorate from Alma Mater
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (April 17, 2021)
- Sheffield United relegated from EPL after loss to Wolves