By Emmanuel Afonne
Popular Nigerian artist, Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj, awarded five talented young Nigerians with one million naira each to develop.
The award came from the CREAM platform, Nigeria‘s first creative reward platform founded by D’banj and supported by Heritage Bank.
Okoroafor also said that D’banj pledged to support the businesses and the passion of the fans who won the naira million and N200,000.00 award respectively.
“CREAM Platform, Nigeria’s premier creative rewards platform, officially launched its partnership with Heritage Bank’s YNSPYRE initiative with the launch of the monthly CREAM raffles on March 26, 2021.
“He rewarded subscribers who dialed the code * 745 * 463 # with lots of money and other prizes.
“The event, hosted by one of the CREAM Platform YNSPYRE grantees, Damilola Adeyemi, began with a live Instagram session with the host to kick off D’banj who was greeted with a warm welcome.
“The testimonies of former CREAM beneficiaries were on display for all to see before the major events of the night occurred.
“CLARA ADEN, a visual artist was chosen on the basis of innovation,” Okoroafor said in the statement.
D’banj and Tonto Dikeh
According to Okoroafor, CREAM and YNSPYRE want to leave an indelible mark on the African creative industry.
He said fans can participate in the goodies by simply dialing * 745 * 463 # from any network or visiting www.creamplatform.com for a chance to win in the next edition scheduled for April 30. .
“The monthly event will also be held on May 28, June 25, July 30 and August 27, 2021, which is the big draw date to celebrate CREAM Platform’s 5th anniversary,” Okoroafor added.
Popular Nollywood actress and ambassador Tonto Dikeh attended the event.
Other attendees at the event included George Oko-Oboh, Regional Executive, Abuja and North, Heritage Bank Plc; Isaiah Ediae, Executive at Heritage Bank Plc, and Seyi Akinrinmade, Managing Director of CREAM Platform. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yuB
- Residents of Kano and Katsina accuse manufacturers of cement price
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (April 14, 2021)
- Greece lifts quarantine requirement for tourists
- NAFDAC impound vehicle loaded with unhealthy drugs and vaccines
- Afghanistan respects US troop withdrawal – Presidential Aid
- Stepping up vigilance as Africa deploys COVID-19 vaccines
- NOA to organize youth summit in Bauchi state
- IG dissolves surveillance units in Lagos, Port Harcourt
- NSF: Why I took Naija Ratels FC to Benin – Edeh