By Kadiri Abdulrahman
Joda said this ingenious solution will further boost TAJBank’s culture of innovation.
The (NAN) reports that the NQR payment solution is a secure QR code-based payment and collection platform developed for merchants and customers to receive and make payments easily and securely.
Joda said the NQR will also create a seamless payment experience for the bank’s rapidly growing retail and business customers in their banking transactions.
“We are delighted that this payment channel is being introduced into the country’s financial system as a complement to other innovative solutions that we have deployed in recent months.
“This is proof that, as we said in our signature line of communications, TAJBank’s interest is still in our clients,” he said.
Meanwhile, the bank’s chief marketing officer and co-founder, Mr. Sherif Idi, said the deployment of the NQR payment solution would revolutionize the electronic payment experience.
Idi added that this would open up new frontiers for small, medium and large companies which were the main stakeholders of the bank.
He has secured the bank’s track record of growth and innovation and delivering quality customer service.
He said the NQR solution is open to all of the bank’s customers, merchants and individuals, across all of its branches and digital channels around the world.
TAJBank is Nigeria’s second licensed interest-free financial institution, offering innovative, customer-oriented products and services that span private banking, retail banking, commercial banking, development finance and the public sector. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yKY
- Video press release: Rugby Africa Sevens Solidarity Camp: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel
- APC will take over Rivers Govt House in 2023- State Chairman
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 7, 2021)
- FRSC enjoins passengers to caution reckless drivers
- Coronavirus – Daily update of the state of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 7, 2021)
- Atiku mourns ex-Minister of Women Affairs, Alhassan
- Bird flu: Bauchi govt. kills about 27,000 birds to curtail spread
- Heirs Oil & Gas announces the appointments of its CEO and Board of Directors
- NCDC records 39 new infections, zero death