Sri Lanka is scheduled to host the 4th National Security Adviser (NSA) Level Trilateral Meeting on Maritime Security Cooperation between India, the Maldives and Sri Lanka from Nov. 27 to 28 in Colombo, the Defence Ministry said in a statement here Thursday.
The Defence Ministry said that India’s National Security Adviser Ajit Doval and Maldivian Defence Minister Mariya Didi are expected to lead senior level delegations to attend the trilateral meeting, while delegations from Bangladesh, Mauritius and Seychelles are expected to participate as observers.
Both Doval and Didi will arrive in Sri Lanka on Nov. 27.
The meeting is convened this year after six years since the last meeting in New Delhi in 2014.
The heads of delegation are also scheduled to conduct bilateral meetings on the sidelines of the trilateral meeting, the statement said.
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (February 23, 2021)
- Raubenheimer satisfied with Bok Women’s progress
- Coronavirus – Malawi: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- The first doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine were delivered to Ghana via COVAX
- The Government of Pakistan and the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation signed an annual financing plan amounting to US $ 1.1 billion
- Coronavirus – Uganda: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- NaturalShrimp Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Aquaculture Assets from Hydrenesis Aquaculture, LLC