Scheldeprijs has traditionally been the Belgian midweek classic, separating the two monuments, Ronde van Vlaanderen and Paris-Roubaix. This year, with the postponement of Paris-Roubaix, Scheldeprijs will close the Spring Cobble Classics season for many runners.
The Qhubeka ASSOS team (TeamQhubeka.com), had their most successful Belgian Cobble Classics campaign this year, and will certainly look to end on a positive note at Scheldeprijs as well.
The predominantly flat 194 km course undoubtedly favors the fast men, with a massive sprint deciding all recent editions of the event. This year should not be any different and therefore the Qhubeka ASSOS team will have its full sprint train at the start.
Victor Campenaerts, Dimitri Claeys, Lasse Norman Hansen, Giacomo Nizzolo, Matteo Pelucchi, Andreas Stokbro and Max Walscheid will be our team at the start line tomorrow.
Lars Michaelsen – Sporting Director
It has been a long but very enjoyable 2 week period here in Belgium with a nice core of runners and staff. We have come very close to the top step of the podium a few times and tomorrow at Scheldeprijs we have one last chance to try to achieve this goal. We can expect a sprint tomorrow but the race is not quite straightforward for the sprinters, there is always wind to consider at Scheldeprijs and a constant fight for position is a certainty. The cold front currently sweeping Belgium, associated with the usual wind chill factor, will complete tomorrow’s test. However, we have a strong team and we will all do our best for this better result.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yEa
- Minister FCT honors traffic controller
- The FG reconstitutes the boards of directors of NABTEB, NSSEC
- SEC accuses traders of frustrating electronic dividend registration
- Correctional center controller recommends amnesty for some inmates
- Society defines May 5 as National Bible Day
- SEC instructs CMOs to update investor information
- Coronavirus – Zambia: COVID-19 update (April 14, 2021)
- FG distributes inputs to 7,500 women farmers
- Intelligence gathering is key to resolving insurgency -GOC