The 84-year-old monarch left hospital in the capital Riyadh on July 30, after surgery to remove his gallbladder.
He will stay in the Neom region in the country’s North-west.
Neom is the site of an under-construction futuristic city launched by Saudi Arabia’s powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in 2017.
There has been much speculation about the health of Salman, who has ruled oil-rich Saudi Arabia since 2015.
Salman, 34, is seen as the de-facto ruler and the driving force behind opening up of the ultra-conservative monarchy to the outside world and diversifying its oil-reliant economy.
Edited By: Yahaya Isah/Felix Ajide (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3rZe
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 6, 2021)
- JUSUN, PASAN strike to end soon – FG
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 daily update (May 6, 2021)
- Jagun emerges new president of computer professionals council
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 6, 2021)
- Lagos to connect 100 schools to internet in May – Sanwo-Olu
- #EndSARS: Insurance companies pay N4bn claims – NIA
- NCDC confirms 28 new COVID-19 infections in Nigeria
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 6, 2021)