The health ministry signed an agreement with the Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Humanitarian City, a rehabilitation hospital and medical center, to commission the hospital to provide necessary vaccinations for children, SPA said.
This project comes after a decrease in the vaccination rate among children was reported during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The ministry registered 4,233 new coronavirus cases on Sunday, raising the total number in the kingdom to 127,541.
The death toll from the virus rose to 972 after 40 new fatalities were reported, while 2,172 more recovered, bringing the total recoveries to 84,720.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3kzZ
- Coronavirus – Zimbabwe: COVID-19 update (May 15, 2021)
- Campenaerts 7th after an impressive breakaway effort on stage 8 of the Giro d’Italia
- Biden discusses Gaza conflict with Israeli, Palestinian leaders
- Gov. Buni for grants financial autonomy to judiciary in Yobe
- Egypt to host inaugural CAF Women’s Champions League finals
- NOUN VC urges 17,804 matriculating students to be studious, courageous
- Navy releases list of successful candidates for Basic Training School
- Flood: Gov. Yahaya warns residents against dumping refuse in drainages
- FG reiterates commitment to restore mangrove in Ogoniland