South Korean President Moon Jae-in‘s approval rating fell for the sixth consecutive week, a weekly poll showed Thursday.
According to the Realmeter survey, support for Moon declined 3.9 percentage points over the week to 49.4 percent this week. It continued to slide since the fourth week of May.
The negative assessment on Moon’s conduct of state affairs gained 3.4 percentage points to 46.1 percent.
Support for Moon’s ruling Democratic Party dipped 3.1 percentage points over the week to 38.1 percent this week.
The main conservative opposition United Future Party earned 30.0 percent of approval score this week, up 1.9 percentage points from the previous week.
The minor center-left Open Democratic Party won 5.4 percent of support score, followed by the minor progressive Justice Party with 5.2 percent and the centrist People’s Party with 2.7 percent.
The results were based on a survey of 1,507 voters conducted from Monday to Wednesday. It had plus and minus 2.5 percentage points in margin of error with a 95 percent confidence level.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3n9E
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel