Implats in a statement said it has identified 19 positive cases, all asymptomatic, over the past week at the Marula Mine in Limpopo Province.
Of the 19 cases, 14 were identified following proactive testing of employees returning to work, one was detected as a primary contact and the other four through contact tracing, it said.
The infections included a local health provider and four mine-employed health providers working at the mine’s clinic, it said.
All the 19 patients have been immediately isolated, it added.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3dof
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel