Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov stressed on Thursday that vaccination passports should not limit the right to travel.
Lavrov expressed his thoughts at a press conference after talks with Kazakh Foreign Minister Mukhtar Tleuberdi.
“I agree that vaccination passports should not restrict human rights, including the right to travel.
“However, exactly this kind of idea was initially discussed in the European Union.
“The question remains acute. And we must, as my counterpart said, develop common rules within the Eurasian Economic Union that will not restrict the right to travel.
“Vaccine passports should have only one purpose – to show the holder’s state of health,” the Russian Foreign Minister said. (Sputnik / NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yGl
- Police recover charms from suspected cultists arrested in Lagos
- IGR: Lagos leads other states with 418.99 billion naira in 2020
- Edo 2020: Diri salutes the Bayelsa team
- NSF: Enugu athletes demand better welfare from government.
- ACCI seeks presidential commission on cryptocurrency
- Over 100 exhibitors for EMWA 2021 exhibition — Organisers
- Musa’s move to Kano pillars a big boost for NPFL, says Izilein
- Imo North Senator-elected: S / Court declares Ibezim APC authentic candidate
- Kebbi partners with Oxfam for transparency