The Federal Committee of the Congolese Rugby Federation (FecoRugby)www.FeCoRugby.org) is very grateful to Rugby Africa for initiating the process of obtaining its affiliation as an associate member of World Rugby.
This long-term work led by World Rugby Africa Representative Steph Nel and Rugby Africa should lead to a successful outcome at the next World Rugby meeting dedicated to this topic.
The Democratic Republic of the Congo, the largest French-speaking country in the world, will thus receive recognition from the world governing body for rugby.
This recognition will come rewarding several years of efforts to maintain and promote the practice of rugby in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, where more and more young people are involved in this sport and its universally recognized values.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3xZ7
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (April 15, 2021)
- The Qhubeka ASSOS team drawn for the Amstel Gold Race
- Avian flu: the association urges the government. increase surveillance
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (April 15, 2021)
- Take advantage of police recruitment, commissioner urges Southeast youth
- Rugby Africa in discussion with Mariama Diallo, captain of the Senegalese women’s national team at 15
- Kano Pillars FC unveil Super Eagles Cpt Ahmed Musa
- States, FCT generates N1.31trn as IGR in 2020 – NBS
- Coronavirus – South Africa: COVID-19 update (April 15, 2021)