The Federal Committee of the Congolese Rugby Federation (FecoRugby) (www.FeCoRugby.org) is very grateful to Rugby Africa for initiating the process of obtaining its affiliation as an associate member of World Rugby.
This long-term work led by World Rugby Africa Representative Steph Nel and Rugby Africa should lead to a successful outcome at the next World Rugby meeting dedicated to this topic.
The Democratic Republic of the Congo, the largest French-speaking country in the world, will thus receive recognition from the world governing body for rugby.
This recognition will come rewarding several years of efforts to maintain and promote the practice of rugby in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, where more and more young people are involved in this sport and its universally recognized values.
- Tanzania tries to bring back contraband chameleons seized in Austria
- Desert locust invasion destroys huge cultivated land in Ethiopia – UN
- African Football – Election of the African Football Confederation (CAF): Ceremony of African Unity
- Media advisory – African football – Election of the African Football Confederation (CAF): Ceremony of African Unity
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (March 5, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 update (March 5, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (March 5, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (March 5, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Djibouti: The first quantity of COVID-19 vaccines arrives in Djibouti