By Precious Akutamadu
The Nigerian News Agency (NAN) reports that the elections were held on April 17 in Rivers State.
Judge George Omereji, RSIEC President and Election Closing Chair made the statement to the committee secretariat in Port Harcourt.
Omereji announced that PDP had won all presidential and councilor positions in the 23 local government areas.
He said the return certificates would be issued to the winners on Monday, April 19 at the secretariat of the Commission.
Omereji urged the elected presidents and councilors in the 23 local government areas to ensure good governance to the people. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yWx
- Pfizer, Moderna vaccines 94% effective – CDC study
- Imminent food crisis: young farmers recommend emergency food security plan
- Nigeria’s security challenges surmountable, says Gov. Fayemi
- Police not Nigeria’s problem – Sen. Dickson
- Transition: We’ll lend helping hand, Buhari tells Chad
- Team Nigeria on course to qualify for Tokyo Olympics relay races —- George
- Eid-el-Fitr: Foundation distributes food items to widows, orphans in Kaduna
- WHO cautions on excessive speed to reduce road accidents
- Egypt receives second shipment of 1.77 million COVID-19 vaccines via COVAX Facility