By Solomon Asowata
DPR had recently revoked the four assets of Addax Petroleum Exploration Nigeria Ltd., namely OML 123, 124, 126 and 137 due to the non-development of the assets by the company.
Auwalu said he was preparing for the official handover to the new operators – Kaztech / Slavic Consortium.
He said the move meets the federal government’s commitment to reactivate all moribund oil and gas support facilities across the country.
The director said he also aims to stimulate the economy and create employment opportunities for Nigerians.
Auwalu urged the committee to assess the current state (as is) of the revoked assets, including post-revocation liabilities, in order to facilitate asset take-over by the newly appointed operators.
He advised the members of the committee to carry out the responsibility entrusted to them by the nation with all the sense of patriotism and dedication to the national interest.
According to him, the committee has one week to conclude the mission. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z4U
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 5, 2021)
- Day of the Midwife: Invest in midwives to save more lives — UNFPA
- Liquid Telecom unveils new identity, Liquid Intelligent Technologies in Botswana as it establishes itself as the digital services partner of choice for African businesses
- Buhari salutes ex-NSC DG Al-Hassan Yakmut at 60
- Chelsea whip Real Madrid to reach Champions League final
- Video press release: Weekly press briefing on the coronavirus epidemic
- Enugu State inaugurates board for universal health coverage
- Video Press Release: WHO Africa COVID-19 Online Briefing
- Singer Paul Okoye hits 1m subscribers on YouTube, receives gold plaque