By Solomon Asowata
DPR had recently revoked the four assets of Addax Petroleum Exploration Nigeria Ltd., namely OML 123, 124, 126 and 137 due to the non-development of the assets by the company.
Auwalu said he was preparing for the official handover to the new operators – Kaztech / Slavic Consortium.
He said the move meets the federal government’s commitment to reactivate all moribund oil and gas support facilities across the country.
The director said he also aims to stimulate the economy and create employment opportunities for Nigerians.
Auwalu urged the committee to assess the current state (as is) of the revoked assets, including post-revocation liabilities, in order to facilitate asset take-over by the newly appointed operators.
He advised the members of the committee to carry out the responsibility entrusted to them by the nation with all the sense of patriotism and dedication to the national interest.
According to him, the committee has one week to conclude the mission. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z4U
- Siemens, German government and Solidarity Fund hand over 100-bed modular hospital solution
- NiMet predicts 3 days cloudiness, thunderstorms from Friday
- Arrival of the new Hapag-Lloyd East Africa service in Kenya and Tanzania
- Eid-el-Fitr: Uzodimma hosts Muslims in Imo
- Envoy pledges to strengthen Nigeria-Cuba relations
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 13, 2021)
- Real Madrid stay in title hunt with win at Granada
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 daily update (May 13, 2021)
- Nadal follows Djokovic into Rome Open quarter-finals after epic fightback