A new episode of the Team Qhubeka podcast (www.TeamQhubeka.com) – Unclipped – is now available with our Austrian pilot, Michael Gogl.
The episode explores various aspects of his life, including his role as a road captain, his approach to nutrition, and why cycling won before a potential career as a cellist!
The 27-year-old, dubbed by some in the media “the Austrian intruder” – after his exploits in a memorable 2021 Strade Bianche – also gives his preview of a special day of racing while providing a fascinating insight into the role key. he played in the past for Alberto Contador and how he now plans to take the next step in his own career.
‘Unclipped with Team Qhubeka ASSOS’ is available through all podcasting platforms including:
- Apple podcasts (https://bit.ly/3dFxJfd)
- Spotify (https://spoti.fi/2QKedFw)
- Omny (https://bit.ly/2Qf7ovP)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z40
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 6, 2021)
- JUSUN, PASAN strike to end soon – FG
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 daily update (May 6, 2021)
- Jagun emerges new president of computer professionals council
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 6, 2021)
- Lagos to connect 100 schools to internet in May – Sanwo-Olu
- #EndSARS: Insurance companies pay N4bn claims – NIA
- NCDC confirms 28 new COVID-19 infections in Nigeria
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 6, 2021)