Enugu State Police Command public relations officer ASP Daniel Ndukwe made the disclosure in a statement on Monday.
“It will be held on Friday October 29 and Saturday October 30, 2021 at Foretrust Digital Consulting Limited located at 93A / 94A, Premier Layout, by New Artisan, near Dunamis Church, Enugu at 7:30 am.
“All applicants who applied and attended the physical screening exercise last year (2020) are advised to visit the recruiting portal at: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to check their recruiting status and print the CBT exam slip by October 28, 2021.
“Those who had previously checked and printed the exam slips are encouraged to revisit the portal, recheck and reprint the slip within the time frame mentioned.
“Therefore, qualified candidates must come with a printout of their CBT exam papers and appear in white shirts and shorts, as well as observe the stipulated COVID-19 protocols, including wearing a face mask during the exam. exercise, ”he said.
Mr. Ndukwe advised the candidates to conduct themselves in the most acceptable manner.
“The command warns eligible or qualified candidates against the prey of scammers, because recruitment is absolutely free and without any financial obligation.
“They are also asked to call 08100004507 for more information regarding the exercise,” he said.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3Dp4
- Indonesia and Britain to build supply chain for electric vehicle batteries
- Third Annual Nigerian Technology Summit sponsored by the Nigerian US Embassy returns to Abuja, Nigeria
- Nigerian government must prioritize infrastructure investment to boost economy – Emefiele
- Kano and Lagos demand a 1% increase in revenue allocation
- Guinea-Conakry deserves a just energy transition and more investments in oil and gas during the MSGBC Oil, Gas and Energy Forum in Dakar
- ITFC signs a 40 million euro agreement with SONACOS to finance the 2021/22 peanut season in Senegal
- Sweden’s Andersson elected as nation’s first woman PM
- We are not enemies of state, but partners in progress: Civil Society Organisations
- Beni: MONUSCO builds new camp for FARDC in Kididiwe
- USAID provides additional humanitarian assistance to the people of the Central African Republic
- Operational update on Ethiopia: responding to growing humanitarian needs amid increasingly difficult security conditions
- Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and US Department of State Return Stolen Artifacts to Mali
- Cellulant to Power Payments for ImaliPay’s Drive for Gig Workers’ Financial Inclusion
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies Celebrates B-BBEE Level 1 Achievement
- Nigeria launches improved ePassport in the UK