Assistant Inspector General (AIG) of Police, Zone 5, AIG Lawan Jimeta, has given assurance of a hitch-free screening exercise for the successful candidates of the Nigerian Police Force 2021 recruitment exercise.
According to Jimeta, the the medical screening exercise for successful indigenes from Edo and Delta states, who applied for the 2021 recruitment of Police constables, has been scheduled to take place between Tuesday and May 23.
He added that the exercise which would be conducted by the Nigerian Police medical services would take place daily from 8:30am to 2:45 pm, at the Magnus Eweka Police cottage hospital, Denis Osadebey Avenue, GRA, Benin.
He further said that qualified candidates are also expected to mandatorily come along with their letters of invitation (medical screening slip).
“They are also to come with their National Identity , and appear in white T-shirt on white shorts, as well as adhere to stipulated COVID-19 prevention protocols and guidelines, including wearing of face masks”.
Jimeta gave the assurance that the exercise would be conducted in the best tradition of transparency and professionalism.
- Average price for 5kg cooking gas increases to N3,800.47- NBS
- Primary : Atiku visits Gombe, confident of PDP delegates’ support
- Ondo assembly passes 2022 OSOPADEC budget into law
- Okada ban: Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement
- Gov. Ugwuanyi sets up, operationalises 10 type-3 PHC centres in Enugu – ENS-PHCDA boss
- WHO urges increased surveillance as COVID-19 cases rise in Americas
- Mali’s withdrawal from G5 Sahel, Joint Force ‘a setback’ for the region
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- CAN, JNI pledge support as FG conducts headcount for teachers, pupils
- Delta traditional rulers to partner CSOs to deepen gains of MDGs
- I’ll complete airport, school projects before leaving office – Fayemi
- ASUU Strike: NANS protests in Ekiti
- British Council to establish Arts, Culture Academy in Nigeria
- Africities 2022 Summit: Backbone of the continent, intermediary cities absorb most of the urban population growth, according to a report co-led by the African Development Bank
- Lagos govt., Polaris Bank unveil N1bn fund to empower artisans
- Nigeria reiterates commitment to implementing GCM agreement in New York
- Okada ban: Lagos residents express divergent views
- Perm Sec. harps on need to revive lost cultural values, traditions
- Businessman arraigned for alleged importation of fake drug
- Enugu: No life lost, nobody injured in Emene incident – Police
- FCTA demolishes over 30 houses in Trademore Estate Lugbe, over flooding
- Salami Panel: Magu will still be prosecuted if indicted despite promotion – Minister
- African Energy Week (AEW) Releases First Video for its Energy Investment Drive
- Troops recover guns, ammunition from insurgents enclave in Imo – Army spokesman
- Couple charged with involuntary manslaughter of housemaid knows fate July 7
- FG, Netherland to intensify efforts at curbing environmental hazards in Nigeria
- Investigating Policy and Business Requisites to Boost Hydrocarbon Investment in Africa
- NGO canvasses for more awareness on laws against SGBV in grassroots
- Agroforestry, Land Use policy to address land degradation – Minister
- African Energy Week calls for nominations to its world-renowned African Energy Awards
- Managing internal boundary crisis key to sustainable development — Ondo deputy governor
- Digitalisation will make public service smarter, faster — Akeredolu
- 25 ships discharge petrol, other items at Lagos ports
- Smart Africa Digital Academy (SADA) Launches its National Digital Academy in Ghana
- Army boss calls for civil society involvement in tackling insecurity
- 10th Youth Development Webinar Program 2022 “Building Youth Resilience: Transition to Green Economy and Beyond”
- Buhari’s support gave me political glory – Bauchi governor
- ICT: NCC begins awareness creation on safety, security for girls
- WHO authorises China’s CanSinoBIO Covid-19 vaccine
- Court permits landlord to break open, change locks on tenant’s door
- Sanwo-Olu describes RANAO as vanguard association for national development
- Africa Hospitality Investment Forum (AHIF) Returns to Morocco
- Community leader, 2 others docked for alleged intimidation
- Zamfara APC holds mini delegates conference
- Indonesia lifts palm oil export ban after protests
- Three Professors Win 2022 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Prize for Impactful Achievement in Islamic Economics
- CSO to support implementation of $700m W/Bank water project in Nigeria
- Organisation reels out interventions to discourage irregular migration in Nigeria.
- Don tasks govt. on geriatric database
- FG inaugurates N23.5bn water project in Bauchi State