On Wednesday, the Qhubeka ASSOS team (www.TeamQhubeka.com) will line up for the second of the three Ardennes Classics, La Flèche Wallonne. The classic of the Belgian UCI World Tour divides the two other Ardennes races, Amstel Gold Race and Liège-Bastogne-Liège.
The Flèche Wallonne will see a familiar route for the 85th edition of the race, comprising 3 climbs of its famous ascent, the Mur de Huy, the finish line being at the top of the final ascent.
The Mur de Huy will undoubtedly be the main feature of the race, with a large group expected again at the foot of the last 1.2 km climb, to “sprint” on the steep slope which reaches a maximum of 26%. .
The Qhubeka ASSOS team will look to their hard-hitting climbers to do the trick on Wednesday, with Simon Clarke, Sergio Henao and Fabio Aru supported by Sander Armee, Sean Bennett, Bert-Jan Lindeman and Robert Power.
Thank you to one of our loyal supporters, Mxolsi Nene, for sending a video (https://bit.ly/3tLUrIp) to announce our Fleche Wallonne line-up.
“I am very excited to drive Flèche Wallonne. This is the first time in my career that I will start this race. The race has a great tradition and there are many great stories from the Mur de Huy. can’t wait to experience this race. with Team Qhubeka ASSOS. Sergio and Simon have a lot of experience for this race, so together we are going to make a good plan for the team to try to get a good result. “
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yZ8
- Gov. Diri recommends electronic voting for future election
- Pfizer, Moderna vaccines 94% effective – CDC study
- Imminent food crisis: young farmers recommend emergency food security plan
- Nigeria’s security challenges surmountable, says Gov. Fayemi
- Police not Nigeria’s problem – Sen. Dickson
- Transition: We’ll lend helping hand, Buhari tells Chad
- Team Nigeria on course to qualify for Tokyo Olympics relay races —- George
- Eid-el-Fitr: Foundation distributes food items to widows, orphans in Kaduna
- WHO cautions on excessive speed to reduce road accidents