Professor Umar Garba Danbatta, Executive Vice President / General Manager of the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC), will deliver the 2021 edition of The Bullion Lecture. Professor Danbatta is a renowned scholar, scholarly engineer, astute administrator, philanthropist, and quintessential nation-builder. Professor Danbatta holds BEng and MSc degrees from Technical University of Wroclaw in Poland and a PhD from Institute of Science and Technology, University of Manchester, UK.
Until his appointment as EVC / CEO of NCC, Professor Danbatta was a lecturer in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Technology, Bayero University, Kano, for 32 years, where he taught telecommunications engineering courses and electronics and has held academic dean positions. of the Faculty and of the head of department at different times.
Professor Danbatta will speak on Telecommunications, Digital Banking and Economic Development in Nigeria.
The Bullion Lecture, a platform conceptualized by the Center for Financial Journalism (CFJ Nigeria) for lively discourse on national and international issues, is still delivered by top academics and professionals.
The 2021 edition of The Bullion Lecture will be held at 10 a.m. on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at the Civic Center, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos.
According to a press release issued in Lagos by Ray Echebiri, Founder / CEO of CFJ Nigeria, the conference will be chaired by Dr Segun Aina, President Africa FinTech Network and Former Chairman / Board Chairman, The Chartered Institute of Bankers Nigeria .
The prominent speakers who will dissect the conference are Ms. Chizor Malize, Managing Director / CEO of Financial Institutions Training Center, and Mr. AdeRemi Atanda, Executive Director of SystemSpecs Limited.
Expected guests at the conference include government officials, captains of industry, banking industry executives, ICT professionals, members of the diplomatic corps, representatives of multilateral institutions, senior media and industry officials. other journalists, and members of the public. Participation in the conference will be virtual and in person.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3y8s
- Nigerian Customs Service Generates Q1 Q1 Turnover of N466.1 Billion
- Qhubeka ASSOS faces Flèche Wallonne and the famous Mur de Huy
- TECNO mobile launches the next generation Spark 7P for Gen Z with cutting-edge innovations
- Biden bans federal agencies from using phrase ‘illegal alien’
- European regulator to give recommendation on Johnson and Johnson’s jab
- Press freedom: Germany abandons list of major nations
- Shaping Tomorrow’s Business Realities Through Changing Perspectives: The Virtual Summit of the Dynamic Woman
- EU to send 651,000 doses of vaccine to Balkans
- NITDA ensuring a secure cyberspace for national security – DG