By Ifeanyi Nwoko
Prof. Lilian Orogbu, a Professor of Strategic Human Resource Management, has emerged Dean, Faculty of Management Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State.
The Astute Administrator emerged Dean through a keenly contested election, her Media Assistant, David Abakpa said in a statement, on Saturday.
According to Abakpa, the new dean has served the University in many capacities, including as Head, Department of Business Administration.
“As an erudite Scholar, she has successfully supervised 19 Post Graduate students, including four PhDs, and has occupied the Editorial Position of several Journals, including Journal of Business and Finance Management Research and Journal of Social Development.
“She rose meritoriously through the ranks as a trainer of Business Administrators to become a Professor of Business Administration at the prestigious Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
“Prof. Orogbu is not just a University Lecturer, she is also into Business Consultancy and Brand Management.
“She has consulted for NAPIMS, a subsidiary of NNPC; Catholic Clergy, Anglican Clergy, Stanel Group, amongst many other Organisations.
“Prof. Orogbu is a member, Nigerian Institute of Management and a member, Academy of Management Nigeria.” (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3zm0
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (May 11, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 11, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC deploys 700 personnel in C/River
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 11, 2021)
- NEITI, EFCC, others set to enforce transparency in extractive industry
- FIFA and Qatar invite MAs to discuss human rights with international experts ahead of FIFA World Cup
- Pozzovivo tests his legs after Campenaerts’ breakaway in the 4th stage of the Giro d’Italia
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 11, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Gov. Bello urges Nigerians to keep faith with government