By Ifeanyi Nwoko
Prof. Lilian Orogbu, a Professor of Strategic Human Resource Management, has emerged Dean, Faculty of Management Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State.
The Astute Administrator emerged Dean through a keenly contested election, her Media Assistant, David Abakpa said in a statement, on Saturday.
According to Abakpa, the new dean has served the University in many capacities, including as Head, Department of Business Administration.
“As an erudite Scholar, she has successfully supervised 19 Post Graduate students, including four PhDs, and has occupied the Editorial Position of several Journals, including Journal of Business and Finance Management Research and Journal of Social Development.
“She rose meritoriously through the ranks as a trainer of Business Administrators to become a Professor of Business Administration at the prestigious Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
“Prof. Orogbu is not just a University Lecturer, she is also into Business Consultancy and Brand Management.
“She has consulted for NAPIMS, a subsidiary of NNPC; Catholic Clergy, Anglican Clergy, Stanel Group, amongst many other Organisations.
“Prof. Orogbu is a member, Nigerian Institute of Management and a member, Academy of Management Nigeria.” (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3zm0
- Children now more interested in entertainment than reading – Akpokeneme
- ECOWAS Court women’s forum share food items to indigents in FCT
- Again FCTA cancels Eid-il-Fitr public prayer – NEWS AGENCY OF NIGERIA
- COVID-19: FG imposes midnight curfew, reintroduces ban on mass gathering
- Stolen artifacts: Oba of Benin disowns impostors
- C/River to deploy drones for medical supplies – Ayade
- Karate Federation to attend Olympic qualifiers in Paris
- Maiden Davnotch Tennis Championship attracts 300 athletes
- Fans react as Davido ‘spanks’ daughter, Hailey for twerking