By Gami Tadanyigbe
A statement released Tuesday to the (NAN) in Abuja, revealed that Professor Ekele’s appointment would be valid for another four-year term after selfless service in his first term.
While congratulating him on his reappointment, Buhari urged Ekele to use the responsibility entrusted to him to further develop the hospital and health sector in the country.
“Prof. Ekele officially succeeded the acting CMD, Dr AS Haruna, on July 3, 2017, and has achieved good results in infrastructure development, research, clinical services and industrial relations, among others,” said the press release. (NAN
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yMn
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel