The power sector has recorded yet another national peak generation of 5,520.40MW on Oct. 30 at 9.15pm,
Mrs Ndidi Mbah, General Manager Public Affairs Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) made this known in a statement in Abuja on Saturday.
Mbah said that the achievement of the new national peak was a result of continued collaboration among players and the gradual increase in capacity in the power sector.
” With the current capacity of 8,100MW, TCN seamlessly transmitted the new peak at a frequency of 50.11Hz. through the nations grid.
“As players in the power sector value chain continue to work together to improve the nation’s power supply, TCN implores everyone to help protect power infrastructure nationwide.
“And desist from bush burning or burning of trash beside transmission towers or under power line cables nationwide,she said.
Edited By: Felix Ajide
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3w6v
- Tackling insecurity and imperative of arms control
- Bank of Central African States and African Energy Chamber to Work Together on Solution for FOREX Regulation for Energy Industry
- Internet too powerful to be kept with children – Cleric warns
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 17, 2021)
- FG ‘ll engage private sector to transform economy – Buhari
- NIS suspends new passports issuance
- PIB: We are fully on course – Sylva
- NIN: Senate mandates Ministry of Education, NIMC to review policy
- Importance of Security Culture in Zero Trust Security Models (by Anna Collard)