The Force Public Relations Officer (FPRO), Mr Frank Mba, in a statement on Tuesday in Abuja, said the I-G made the call when he received three operational vehicles donated by Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited.
The I-G said the force had continued to receive commendable support from governments, corporate bodies and private individuals to ensure effective implementation of the community policing initiative.
Adamu said the donation would enhance the ongoing efforts to reposition the force for optimal performance.
The I-G pledged that the vehicles would be judiciously utilised to combat crimes and criminality and enjoined other well meaning individuals and corporate bodies to emulate the gesture
Chief Innocent Chukwuma, the Managing Director of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited, presented the vehicles to the force.
He said the donation was in furtherance of the corporate social responsibility, community support and other efforts directed at making the country peaceful, safe and secure.
Edited By: Bola Akingbehin/Ismail Abdulaziz (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3sU0
- Coronavirus – Republic of South Africa: COVID-19 statistics in RSA as of May 12, 2021
- 16,000 jobs’ll be created when National Theatre’s renovation is completed – Official
- Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro, ex-CDS dies at 80 Death
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 12, 2021)
- New board will run the National Theatre after renovations – GM
- Ogun Govt. restates commitment to quality health care
- Eid-el-Fitr: Ganduje urges Muslims to pray for peace
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 12, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Orji Kalu advocates national cohesion