The Katsina State Police Command has set October 29 and 30 for the conduct of a computer-based CBT test as part of the process of recruiting police officers in the state, according to a statement issued to officials. journalists, Monday, in Katsina, by the command of spokesperson, SP Gambo Isah.
“This is to inform the general public that the ongoing recruitment of police officers into the NPF will continue with the CBT.
“The test is scheduled to take place on October 29 and 30, 2021 at Umaru Musa Yar’adua University and Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic from 8 am to 3 pm.
“Applicants should check their emails for the invitation letter, location and time of exams.
“For those who have not been able to access their emails, it is advisable to come to the police headquarters, Katsina, to verify their names,” the statement said.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3Dqd
- TotalEnergies appoints new chairman
- Buhari expresses sadness over Kano boat accident
- World AIDS Day: Foundation advocates sustainable ficing, end to inequalities
- Court sets aside contempt suit against Nigerian Bottling Company
- FCT secretary assures improved standard of education
- Edo Cricket League: Clubs must own feeder teams as requirement, says Akpata
- Group tasks youths on active participation in politics
- Yahaya Bello presents 2 houses to wives of late police escort
- How seamless payment experiences make retail brands more valuable and relevant (By Gilbert Lungu)
- Binance To Host Its First Offline Event In Cameroon
- Coronavirus – Uganda: Tackle the misinformation about Covid-19 Vaccination in Acholi
- Nigerian Air Force’s Super Tucano jet destroy ISWAP armoury, training bases in Lake Chad
- Deputy Chief Maybury Supports the 16 Days Campaign and World AIDS Day on ELBC Radio
- Akeredolu won’t allow workers enjoy Christmas – Ondo PDP Alleges
- Bill to regulate administration of sports mooted