By Mohammed Tijjani
The Kaduna State Police Command arrested 15 suspects for alleged conspiracy, incitement to unrest and cruelty to animals.
The command’s public relations officer, ASP Mohammed Jalige, confirmed the arrest in a statement he released on Sunday evening in Kaduna.
Jalige said on March 24 at around 10 a.m., shepherds reported to Zonkwa Divisional Police Headquarters that some people attacked some of their 706 cows and 75 sheep and threw them into a ditch.
“After receiving the complaint, the officers immediately took action, visited the scene of the crime, took the necessary photos and broadened their investigation, which led to the arrest of 15 suspects in connection with the crime. barbaric act.
“The Command is deeply concerned with the nature of the carnage perpetrated by agents of doom in their quest to inflame the state. Command cannot hold back and watch criminals take the laws into their hands.
“It is relevant to note that the command leaves nothing to chance to ensure that a thorough investigation is carried out and also prevents the future occurrence of such a despicable act,” he said.
Jalige said the command is taking the opportunity to warn residents and groups to refrain from taking laws into their hands without resorting to the rule of law.
He urged all communities to imbibe the culture of unity in the interest of peace and socio-economic stability of the state, adding that there would be no meaningful development in one. resentful atmosphere.
Jalige said the arrested suspects were helping police with their investigation and would soon be charged in court. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yWT
- Again FCTA cancels Eid-il-Fitr public prayer – NEWS AGENCY OF NIGERIA
- COVID-19: FG imposes midnight curfew, reintroduces ban on mass gathering
- Stolen artifacts: Oba of Benin disowns impostors
- C/River to deploy drones for medical supplies – Ayade
- Karate Federation to attend Olympic qualifiers in Paris
- Maiden Davnotch Tennis Championship attracts 300 athletes
- Fans react as Davido ‘spanks’ daughter, Hailey for twerking
- Eid-el-Fitr: FRSC deploys 1,820 personnel in Kano State
- Ramadan: Tambuwal urges Islamic scholars to continue praying for Nigeria, Buhari