By Segun Giwa
A former statesman and former head of a socio-political group, Afenifere, Pa Reuben Fasoranti, expressed his support for the presidential ambition of the national leader of the APC, Senator Bola Tinubu.
“Tinubu has what it takes to lead Nigeria. Considering his activities and background, he deserves to be president in 2023.
“May his prayers be answered. When he gets there, he will do whatever we want, ”he said.
According to leader Afenifere, with Tinubu as president, all Afenifere’s prayers for Nigeria will be answered, especially on the issue of restructuring and federalism.
Earlier, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, president and coordinator of SWAGA, said Yoruba must unite and speak with one voice, ahead of the 2023 presidential race.
He urged the Yoruba not to divide their home before the presidential election.
The former public works minister said more than 50 traditional rulers from the six states in the Southwest geopolitical zone have been visited for their royal blessings.
He added that the presidency would be zoned to the South in 2023, which could be any zone, hence the need to quickly launch the movement for the Yoruba to unite.
“Tinubu has all it takes to run the country, being a detribalized Nigerian who loves the masses and is endowed with immense wisdom,” he said.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yEy
- FG’s flagship freight services from Warri to Itakpe
- JAMB Registrar prohibits parents from accessing UTME sites
- Coronavirus – Gambia: COVID-19 update (April 15, 2021)
- Turkey bans payments with cryptocurrencies
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (April 15, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Zambia: COVID-19 update (April 15, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 update (April 15, 2021)
- Rugby sevens match officials revealed for Tokyo Olympics 100 days to go
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (April 15, 2021)