The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the SDGs office has promised to fund projects such as Health Centres, Primary Schools, Toilets, Boreholes in each local government, based on genuine presentation by each LGA.
Yusuf, who commended each of the local governments for their initiatives, explained that the concept and principles of SDGs on Projects and programmes were for an all-round development.
He noted that the areas of focus were Health Centres, Primary Schools, Toilets, Boreholes and Empowerment Programmes.
“’The projects would enable the people of the area to have easy access to Sustainable Development Goals in the state,” he said.
He said that the government of Oyo State through the SDGs office has made provisions for partnering all Local Governments for sustainable development in the State.
“I promise to fast-track the provision of funds for each need to every local government,” he said.
Yusuf, however, called for genuine and deliberate execution of each project.
Edited By: Benson Iziama/Donald Ugwu
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3vzi
- Bird flu: Bauchi govt. kills about 27,000 birds to curtail spread
- Heirs Oil & Gas announces the appointments of its CEO and Board of Directors
- NCDC records 39 new infections, zero death
- Victor Campenaerts warming up for the Giro d’Italia time trial on Zwift
- Abuja residents count losses as FCDA demolishes illegal structures
- Rugby Africa Sevens Solidarity Camp: All matches will be broadcast live on Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel
- Adimula Commissions PTI Skill Development Academy
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 6, 2021)
- JUSUN, PASAN strike to end soon – FG