The National Leader of the APC and presidential aspirant on the platform of the party, Ahmed Tinubu, says he is the only one running for the presidential race in the forthcoming 2023 presidential election.
“I am the only one running for the president of our great country, I don’t know where others are running to; I am the only one who knows the road to prosperity of the country.
“I am a better candidate because of my track records, I have produced many people, starting from councillors, house of assembly members, Senate, Reps. and governors, yet they are pointing accusing fingers at me.
“We will join hands to rebuild Nigeria of our dream, don’t bother about them; I am the only one in the race, follow me I will not mislead you, only me have the knowledge and the brain to think for Nigeria.
He promised to transform the country from poverty, develop infrastructure and ensure that children were in school as education was the foundation and weapon to fight poverty.
On insecurity, the presidential aspirant promised to eliminate bandits and other criminals disturbing the peace of the nation, adding that it was disheartening all roads had become danger zones for the citizens.
” It takes brains thinker to provide security and a doer will look at economy prosperity and turn it around, We must leave our children and grandchildren with a good educational structure, not to roam on the street.
“I have what it takes which is smartness, I am better than all of them because they lack the brain that I used to rebuild Lagos,” he added.
Earlier in his address, Alhaji Kashim Shettima, former Gov. of Borno, said that Tinubu was synonymous with revolution of democracy, adding that his track records made the present administration to get the support of the southwest in 2015.
He urged the party to give him internal support and gratitude to become president in order to replicate his track records in Lagos in the entire country.
Gov. Abubakar Sani-Bello threw a question to the delegates, weather they were in support of Tinubu and the response was overwhelming.
- PDP Primary: Stakeholders urge NWC to respect will of Anambra people
- Fashola seeks public collaboration on road safety, infrastructure protection
- APC constitutes 61-member campaign council for Ekiti State governorship election
- If elected, I will implement a blue print for the immediate growth of Delta – APC female aspirant
- Environmentalists fault EU’s alternative to Russian Gas instead of renewables
- Zamfara APC reconciliation not on personal interest, says ex Gov. Yari
- Experts, veterans charge journalists on professionalism
- Nigeria, others review progress on global migration compact
- NAF free medical outreach excites Kaduna residents
- Ooni urges Oyetola to rely on divine success for his second term
- Average price for 5kg cooking gas increases to N3,800.47- NBS
- Primary : Atiku visits Gombe, confident of PDP delegates’ support
- Ondo assembly passes 2022 OSOPADEC budget into law
- Okada ban: Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement
- Gov. Ugwuanyi sets up, operationalises 10 type-3 PHC centres in Enugu – ENS-PHCDA boss
- WHO urges increased surveillance as COVID-19 cases rise in Americas
- Mali’s withdrawal from G5 Sahel, Joint Force ‘a setback’ for the region
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- CAN, JNI pledge support as FG conducts headcount for teachers, pupils
- Delta traditional rulers to partner CSOs to deepen gains of MDGs
- I’ll complete airport, school projects before leaving office – Fayemi
- ASUU Strike: NANS protests in Ekiti
- British Council to establish Arts, Culture Academy in Nigeria
- Africities 2022 Summit: Backbone of the continent, intermediary cities absorb most of the urban population growth, according to a report co-led by the African Development Bank
- Lagos govt., Polaris Bank unveil N1bn fund to empower artisans
- Nigeria reiterates commitment to implementing GCM agreement in New York
- Okada ban: Lagos residents express divergent views
- Perm Sec. harps on need to revive lost cultural values, traditions
- Businessman arraigned for alleged importation of fake drug
- Enugu: No life lost, nobody injured in Emene incident – Police
- FCTA demolishes over 30 houses in Trademore Estate Lugbe, over flooding
- Salami Panel: Magu will still be prosecuted if indicted despite promotion – Minister
- African Energy Week (AEW) Releases First Video for its Energy Investment Drive
- Troops recover guns, ammunition from insurgents enclave in Imo – Army spokesman
- Couple charged with involuntary manslaughter of housemaid knows fate July 7
- FG, Netherland to intensify efforts at curbing environmental hazards in Nigeria
- Investigating Policy and Business Requisites to Boost Hydrocarbon Investment in Africa
- NGO canvasses for more awareness on laws against SGBV in grassroots
- Agroforestry, Land Use policy to address land degradation – Minister
- African Energy Week calls for nominations to its world-renowned African Energy Awards
- Managing internal boundary crisis key to sustainable development — Ondo deputy governor
- Digitalisation will make public service smarter, faster — Akeredolu
- 25 ships discharge petrol, other items at Lagos ports
- Smart Africa Digital Academy (SADA) Launches its National Digital Academy in Ghana
- Army boss calls for civil society involvement in tackling insecurity
- 10th Youth Development Webinar Program 2022 “Building Youth Resilience: Transition to Green Economy and Beyond”
- Buhari’s support gave me political glory – Bauchi governor
- ICT: NCC begins awareness creation on safety, security for girls
- WHO authorises China’s CanSinoBIO Covid-19 vaccine
- Court permits landlord to break open, change locks on tenant’s door