By Kingsley Okoye
Senate Deputy Speaker Ovie Omo-Agege urged Nigerians to use the occasion of Easter to imbibe the spirit of sacrifice, tolerance and peaceful coexistence.
He also called on Nigerians to renew their commitment to promote peace, unity and brotherhood among all groups in the country.
Omo-Agege therefore urged the Christian faithful to use the season as a time to reflect on their individual and collective roles in promoting and maintaining the foundation of love, peace and harmony in the nation.
“As we remember Jesus’ death and celebrate his resurrection, make sacrifices for those around us and renew our commitment to building a better society.
“Let us not be dismayed because with his resurrection, Jesus Christ calls us to proclaim and live the gospel of true love and altruism.
“No nation can make meaningful progress in an atmosphere riddled with pockets of violence and murder.
“We must therefore view this period as a period which offers us a viable opportunity to reflect on how we can help bring our nation back to the path of peace, stability and prosperity by working in a spirit of solidarity. “, did he declare. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yyi
- Group to plant 10,000 trees in FCT
- Death of Deby: AU must find a solution to Chad’s problems – FG
- FCTA identifies SMEs as panacea for economic growth
- Senate pledges to fight rot in education sector
- Coronavirus – Malawi: COVID-19 update (April 21, 2021)
- Forex Restriction: Nigeria Spends $ 6.1 Billion Per Year On Importing Wheat – WFAN
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (April 21, 2021)
- ICT: the Minister seeks the participation of women to promote gender equality
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 update (April 21, 2021)