Omega Power Ministries G.O. calls on twitter to delete fake account
NNN: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the General Overseer, Omega Power Ministries (OPM), has called on Twitter to delete a fake Twitter account impersonating him.
According to Laga, the fraudster(s) whose fake Twitter handle is @PstChibuzoeGift has over 13,500 followers before the attention of the church was drawn to it.
“Apostle Chinyere regrets that many people around the world might have been scammed using the fake account.
Apostle Chinyere is a man of God who has been known worldwide for his humanitarian works and who with OPM offers services free of charge to humanity.
“ it is pertinent to state here that the man of God does not in any way get himself involved into politics alone twitting on the just-concluded Ekiti state gubernatorial election as claimed by those impersonating him using the fake Twitter account.
“The church therefore is using this medium to inform the world that Apostle Chinyere`s verified Twitter handle is @daddyopm. “
According to him, the man of God has also promised to continue to serve God and humanity with the resources that comes into the church through tithes and offering. “
NAN reports that the General Overseer recently presented a house the family of Deborah Samuel, a female student lynched over alleged blasphemy.
The cleric donated 14 flats mini estate to the family in Port Harcourt.
He also donated a car to Garba Emmanuel, the father of slain Deborah Samuel.
- 120 correctional centre inmates in Enugu gain admission into National Open University
- We’ll ensure changes in DisCos don’t disrupt service – FG
- Research: CSO tasks Kwara Govt on budget spendings
- Buhari salutes Army on 2022 NADCEL
- NMet predicts 3-day cloudiness, sunshine from Thursday
- Eid-el-Kabir: FRSC begins enlightenment campaign for motorists in Kano
- Barkindo’s death: NOG organisers call off 2022 dinner/award night
- Gov. Bagudu approves N52.9m for Kebbi boarding schools to celebrate sallah
- Nigerian petroleum industry holds night of tributes for Barkindo
- Our governorship candidate yet to announce running mate – Lagos PDP
- NSCDC urges newly recruited officers to maintain discipline, commitment
- Nigeria requires over 350m trees yearly to check deforestation – NCF
- FEMA, JICA empower IDPs in Abuja
- 2023: Group tasks INEC on peaceful, fair polls
- Influencer urges youths to maximise social media for wealth creation
- NOA expresses readiness to partner with CSOs, others on vote-buying
- Plateau APC Guber Candidate picks Butmang as running mate
- UK wants improved implementation of disability laws in Nigeria
- Running mate: PDP group faults voting by screening committee
- Gov. Fintiri commiserates with Barkindo family