Auwalu Rano, an oil tycoon and chairman of AA Rano Nigeria Limited, a major oil marketing company, praised TAJBank management for their commitment to expanding access to the bank’s products and services.
Rano, who praised Thursday when TAJBANK’s business office in Abuja was commissioned, observed that the major interest-free lender was prioritizing its efforts to make financial services available to millions. of Nigerians.
Rano added that the commissioning of the business office in Abuja was a further indication that TAJBank was committed to bringing banking services closer to the people.
“We have been following your efforts to solve the challenges of small and medium-sized businesses and reduce the high banking costs for ordinary Nigerians.
“We are proud of your determination to end the suffering of these hitherto underserved Nigerians in your areas of operation.
“The commissioning today of your business office in Abuja is a clear demonstration of your commitment to bringing banking services closer to the grassroots,” he said.
Rano expressed his organization’s willingness to partner with TAJBank to make interest-free banking attractive to downstream players in Nigeria’s oil and gas industry.
“We hope to tell our coworkers more about the superior service delivery offered by TAJBank, which other banks do not offer,” he said.
Meanwhile, TAJBank Chairman of the Board, Alh. Isiaku Gwamna, said the trade office aims to ensure that customers and potential depositors can easily access the bank’s interest-free banking services.
Gwamna expressed the bank’s commitment to consistently support business owners and ordinary Nigerians to “bank without tears” and achieve value for their transactions.
He expressed the willingness of the board of directors and the management of TAJBank to join forces with Rano and other players in the oil sector to meet their banking expectations.
“We are here today to tell Nigerians more that TAJBank is here to serve them better. As we have always maintained, we are only interested in the interests of our customers.
“We are therefore very happy to join forces with AA Rano in this new dynamic at the service of players in the downstream oil sector, given the growing need to meet their expectations in terms of better quality and interest-free banking services.
“Let me take this opportunity to assure our clients that TAJBank will continue to support their entrepreneurship and other productive engagements with world-class services.
“Our goal is to make TAJBank the preferred bank for small and medium-sized business owners, traders, artisans and ordinary Nigerians, in terms of service efficiency and innovation in our banking products,” he said. he rocks.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3DzH
- IMF Management Completes First Review of the Staff-Monitored Program with Guinea Bissau
- A child was infected with HIV every two minutes in 2020 – UNICEF
- EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu invites youths for Peace Walk
- 257 projects amounting to over N20b duplicated in 2021 budget- ICPC boss
- No nation can develop without respect for rule of law —- AfDB president
- MTN offers 575m shares at N169 per share
- Police rescue 3 kidnapped persons, recover 3 AK-47 rifles in Zamfara
- ISWAP terrorists flee as Super Tucanos ‘hover’ around Buni Yadi
- Gov. Fintiri dissolves management board of Adamawa United FC
- Three students killed in US high school shooting
- WHO advice for international traffic in relation to the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant (B.1.1.529)
- Basic Education Committee comfortable that DBE ready for 2022 academic year
- FirstBank, others partner to reposition non-oil export for economic growth
- Nigeria Machine Tools partners firm to manufacture valves
- New project to drive stability and peace in Central Equatoria launched by trust fund partners