By Imelda Osayande
Irabor said the ceremony will begin on Tuesday and last seven days at the Oba palace ground in Benin.
NAN reports that Odudua rite is a ceremony used to commemorate the return of Oranmiyan, the son of Odudua, to his biological land of Benin.
The spiritual ceremony is also used to thank God, and ancestors as well for the spirits of the land for the Oba’s successful ascension to the throne of his forebears.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3zmO
- WAPA reiterates commitment to vulnerable women in Lagos
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 5, 2021)
- EU moots military training mission to Mozambique – Official
- Vaccine shortage increases risk of COVID-19 resurgence
- NECO releases 2020 SSCE results
- Rugby Africa Mulligrubbers #AfricaAsOne with the launch of the men’s seven-a-side solidarity camp
- China ready to discuss COVID-19 vaccine patents within WTO
- Energy Capital & Power, Equatorial Guinea partner for an investor report, a documentary and an American event
- Insecurity: Lawyers back creation of state police